Here is my Flowchart for my story development interface. I made this flowchart through a website called lucid charts. Below is the link to the site for those who wish to make one. The reason for creating a Lucid chart was to plan out my games interface and how my game will function. Starting from the left hand side you will follow the directions till you reach the diamond symbol this will then allow the player to make multiple choices and affect their choice later in game. I did not want the player to follow the same storyline day in and day out so I had to come up with a way to stop this so I decided to make my game multidirectional and each action taken will alter the players gameplay.
As shown below in the lucid chart you will see how each action will differ from which environment you travel to and what happens if you save or decide to leave a survivor. Will you be rewarded for your efforts or will it be a waste of time.
I wanted the player to make their own choices on shall I do this or shall I not. With this interface being planned the player will now be able to do so.
https://www.lucidchart.com

No comments:
Post a Comment