Monday, 28 May 2012

Game Map and Title screen

After making a few sketches and researching Pokemon and Zelda maps I made my own of a city theme zombie apocalypse. making my own tileset I edited and created my map in Adobe Photoshop CS5.


This map is set in the city when the town is over run by zombies. The map had its settings changed by contrast, Hue/Saturation and burn.



This is the title screen I created for my game in photoshop. I used various effects mainly Hue/Saturation and levels to bring out the red from other colours. I used a cinematic banner to make a film look and a more professional look. I also used a glow effect around the text to make the text stand out and stylised. I am really happy with the results I have made for my main menu screen and map created in Photoshop.






















No comments:

Post a Comment